Are you a Microsoft Outlook fan or Gmail fan? Usually, someone is either one or the other. Even though Meredith uses Gmail for its mail platform, you are not restricted to Gmail. Luckily there are only 6 simple steps that will connect your Meredith Gmail with Microsoft Outlook. Following these 6 steps will sync your Gmail account to Microsoft Outlook, allowing the Microsoft Outlook fans use their favorite email platform.
- Click on the Windows start button on the left corner of your screen.
- Scroll down until you see the letter G. Under G, click on G Suite Sync and then click on Set up a G Suite user.
- Enter your Meredith Gmail in the window that pops up, and click continue.
- Enter your email password in the window that pops up, and click continue.
- Scroll all the way down, and click Allow. A box will pop up asking you to import data from an existing profile, do not check any boxes. Click Create Profile.
- Click Start Microsoft Outlook to synchronize your information between Google and Outlook. This process may take some time.