Need help converting a Microsft Word Doc to a PDF? Here are the steps to do this successfully!
Steps for PC
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, point to the arrow next to Save As, and then click PDF or XPS.
- In the File Name list, type or select a name for the document.
- In the Save as type list, click PDF.
- If you want to open the file immediately after saving it, select the Open file after publishing check box. This check box is available only if you have a PDF reader installed on your computer.
- Click Publish.
Steps for Mac
- Go to the File menu and click Save As button.
- In the Save As box, type in a name for the file.
- In the File Format box, click PDF.
- Click Export.