Welcome back fellow angels! Winter break is officially over and it’s time to get back to the grind. You may be thinking “New Year, New me!”. Change can be very beneficial when followed through. Here are 5 tips you should consider when getting back into the swing of things after break:
1) Keep a planner: Get a planner, it doesn’t matter what kind. It can be an app or a an actual planner. A new year means new adventures and new assignments. Be sure to plan properly during these next few months so your summer will be stress free!
2) Read the syllabi: Keep a digital or hard copy version of your class syllabi. Syllabi contain due dates and assignment details in them, always refer back to them if you have any concerns.
3) Strategize note taking: Have a system for when you take notes. Some people retain information better via digital notes, others prefer hand-written. Find a system that works best with your learning style and stick to it.
4) Sleep: The goal of college is to earn a degree, not to see how many nights a week you can go out. Make sure you get plenty of rest so you can do your very best.
5) Go Easy & Be Motivated: Take it easy and don’t overload yourself. You can do anything you put your mind to. It will take a lot of dedication and self-discipline, but you can do it!