Carrying out our recent theme of apps, we have an app that every MCG needs to have on their phone.
Don’t shutter at the sound of it, but Sunrise-
Sunrise, powered by microsoft, is a calendar app, that merges all of your different information together. It is connected with Exchange, Google Calendar, and iCloud. It can take information from Facebook, Todoist, Evernote, and much more. Sunrise holds all of your events and information together in one place. Sunrise can keep track of your daily scehdule, alert you for meetings, coffee, or whatever else you have planned. It can also be used to plan a big trip (Spring Break is in 2 weeks Angels!).
Not only does it connect everything together but it come with Meet; “the fastest way to schedule a one-to-one on the go”. Meet connects with your messages (any messaging app) by providing you with the open time slots from your calendar, without having to open Sunrise, and keep switching between apps. It’s like the suggested words at the top of your keyboard when you are texting, but with open timeslots in you day.
Not only can it link your apps, but it can link your devices. You can access your Sunrise Calendar from your phone, tablet, or computer.
Here is a list of Sunrise key features:
- A beautifully designed calendar experience for your iPhone and iPad
- Connects with all of your favortie apps: Facebook, Evernote, Asana, Tripit, Songkick, Wunderlist, Meetup, and more
- Meet, a custom keyboard to schedule meetings from any messaging app
- Interesting Calendars to follow your favorite sports teams of TV shows
- Weather forecast based on your location
- Google Maps for your directions
- See faces and profiles of people you’re meeting with using Linkedin and Twitter
- Smart icons
- Office 365