I am not sure if you know this, but there are many places all across the United States that will give college students discounts as long as they show their student I.D.’s. Cool, right? Not many people know about these deals because it isn’t heavily advertised It does depend on the location of the store and the owner of the franchise, but there are a lot of places that offer discounts. Below is a list of stores and retailers that offer find good deals all based on showing your Student I.D.
- Ann Taylor: 20% off your full-priced purchase
- Banana Republic: 20% off your full-priced purchase
- Charlotte Russe: 10% off entire purchase
- Goodwill: 10% off entire purchase
- H&M: 15% off entire in store purchase
- J Crew: 15% off entire in store purchase
- Juicy Couture: 15% off entire purchase
- Limited: 15% off entire in store purchase
- Modcloth: offers 10% student discount with registration
- Sally Beauty Supply: Just register for your beauty school ID and get exclusive savings and coupons.
- Shoebuy.com: Register via the StudentRate site and get 10% off at Shoebuy.com.
- Steve Madden: 10% entire purchase
- Urban Outfitters: Save 10% off specific days with your Student ID. Sign-up for their Student Program to be kept in the know.
- Arby’s: 10% off your entire purchase.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: At many BWW locations you can score 10% off your meal. Just ask!
- Burger King: 10% off your meal.
- Chick-fil-A: Use your Student ID to get a free drink when you buy anything at Chick-fil-A.
- Chipotle: The next time you get a burrito the size of a log, use your Student ID to score a free soft drink.
- McDonald’s: At many golden arches locations you can use your ID to get 10% off your purchase.
- Pizza Hut: 10-20% off your next pie. Discount depends on location.
- Subway: At participating Subway locations you can use your Student ID to get 10% off your subs, salads, and snacks.
- TCBY: Just show them ANY form of student ID and get 15% off your yogurt goodness.
- Waffle House: 10% off by showing your server your Student ID.
Books & Newspapers
- Barnes & Noble — They don’t offer a flat discount to students, but they do offer deals on textbook rentals with savings up to 50% off.
- New York Times — Can save 50% off regular rate
- Wall Street Journal — Student special subscription for $1/week
These are only a few of the many discounts you could receive by using your Student I.D. Other stores may not post it, but ask and you may receive a discount you have never heard of before!